- The balance of notably high quality delivery with charismatic, charming and personable people makes The Readiness Company one of the best external suppliers I have had the pleasure to work with. They have delivered on everything ever promised, and really genuinely do work to an ethos of maximising value to the customer. This is the reason they have achieved success and a fantastic reputation. The Readiness Company is simply a class act – established methodologies, professional to the core and a pleasure to work with. Steve Sharpe, Katapult Partners
- Having worked with The Readiness Company previously, we knew they would be a great fit for our Induction Program and they didn’t disappoint. By the end of the 5 days training, our new recruits felt fully prepared to start their first week on the sales floor Phoenix Software
- Great instructor, full of knowledge and really engaged with us all Soft Box Ltd
- I now feel much more confident in speaking about Azure to clients Select Technology
- Very informative, to the point, very engaging. Allowed for interaction which made it easier to digest information Ultima Business Solutions
- James was an absolute pleasure to work with and really connected with our agents. We have agents who have struggled selling O365 in the past and his guidance helped them secure a sale on the day which then motivates them moving forwards. We have a good few people actively ask him for support and used his support very wisely. We have been asked when he can come in again, the team would love to see him and make use of his expertise again.
We all learn in different ways – The Readiness Company use L&D expertise to tailor solutions that develop people effectively.