Introduction to The Readiness Company
Gary Garnett started working at Microsoft in 2000 as a contractor delivering Sales Training for Microsoft Sales teams. Sellers were faced with an ever-expanding portfolio of Microsoft technologies, so Gary created ‘Selling the Stack’; a 2 day interactive classroom delivery, designed to bring to life Microsoft’s technologies and why customers buy them.
Many other innovative workshops followed and in 2010, The Readiness Company (TRC) was established to deliver this suite of proven learning and development interventions to other internal Microsoft teams and to Microsoft’s strategic Partners.
Since those days TRC has developed into a boutique consultancy, based around the principles that if we develop people they will create great outcomes for themselves and the businesses they work in. Please meet our Team.
The Readiness Company prides itself on building long term strategic alliances with our clients by understanding their business priorities. We know that developing and transforming you or your customers business has less impact if delivered on an ad-hoc basis and in our fast moving world of I.T., – we can help you embrace change in an ongoing partnership…
TRC apply our 4 Step Approach to ensure a successful Partnership with our clients:
- Discover – Understand you or your customers’ requirements, business and priorities for success
- Design – In discussion, identify development interventions, methods, resources, structure of project, metrics and timescales.
- Deliver – Tailor and deliver as agreed and adapt where necessary, as we always strive to exceed your expectations!
- Debrief – Track and report, measure impact on you or your customers business incl. performance against agreed metrics.
All our programmes are based on established Learning and Development/People Change Management principles, many years of industry experience and a wealth of recognised qualifications and accreditations:
- European Mentoring & Coaching Council practices (EMCC)
- Certified Institute of Professional Development practices (CIPD)
- Learning & Development practices e.g. Kirkpatrick model, Kolb Learning Cycle
- Endorsed by the Institute of Sales & Marketing Management (ISMM)
- Endorsed by the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM)
- Certified in change management (PROSCI)